IT'S FANTASTIC TO DRINK A PINK DRINK WITH COLD FOAM
by azeem__sarwar · Update June 15 2022
You might be thinking, what exactly is a pink drink. A Pink Drink is made up of Strawberry Acai Refresher and contains a trace of caffeine thanks to green coffee extract. To achieve the tint of pink that makes it so Instagrammable, it's combined with coconut milk instead of water. It's topped with fresh strawberry and blueberry pieces, which contribute to the luscious flavor. This gorgeous green and pink beverage has a lot to offer. It's not only delicious and energetic, but it's also available anytime you want it.
IS THE PINK DRINK CAFFEINE-FREE?
Yes! Caffeine is present in all Coffee Refreshers. Since caffeine is present in the strawberry acai base, this drink cannot be made without it.
IT'S NOT AS THICK AS A FRAPPUCCINO WITH STRAWBERRIES.
It's a little lighter and a lot fruitier! The drink is based on the Strawberry Acai Refreshers Beverage, which contains green coffee extract and is lightly caffeinated. The Pink Drink, on the other hand, is created using coconut milk rather than water.
IT CONTAINS FREEZE-DRIED FRUIT, WHICH CUSTOMERS ADORE AT HUNGRY LAND.
The Pink Drink can be made using freeze-dried strawberries or blackberries, both of which are delicious. Freeze-dried fruit isn't shriveled and bulky like regular dried fruit (think raisins); it's light and airy!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S IN THIS DRINK?
There are three aspects to this bespoke Pink Drink with Matcha Foam, Pink Drink with vanilla Foam, plus an optional drizzle.
PINK DRINK WITH VANILLA COLD FOAM.
Pink Drink will exceed your expectations if you're a first-time fruity drinker. This drink famed strawberry and acai berry beverage is combined with passion fruit and coconut milk to produce an aesthetically pleasing, delectable drink that you'll want to drink again and again.Order white milk forther Now
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS?
1. Tazo Passion Herbal Tea, 1 bag; 2. 8 ounces of water; 3. To taste, sweetener of choice; 4. Strawberries, sliced (about 1-2); 5.Coconut milk, 2 oz; 6. A touch of vanilla.
THE STEPS TO PREPARE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
TAZO PASSION TEA,This drink utilizes this type of tea, and it's a terrific one for the whole family because it's caffeine-free. Another hibiscus tea or berry tea with vivid and sweet flavors could be used instead.
CREAM WHIPPING,Heavy cream, in other words. For a dairy-free option, use a dairy-free creamer or coconut cream. Add some vanilla extract. Just make sure the vanilla extract is 100 percent pure. If you don't have vanilla extract on hand, you can substitute vanilla paste. If you want, a few pumps of vanilla syrup can be used instead.
COCONUT MILK IS A DELICIOUS DAIRY PRODUCT,To make the vanilla cold foam, you can use coconut milk. It's not nearly as foamy as typical cold foam. This is because cold foam is best prepared with fat-free milk, while coconut milk contains fat, which causes the foam to sink slightly. This isn't a major problem, but don't anticipate the fluffiest foam as a result of it. To increase foaminess, you can use light coconut milk with less fat.
SUGAR,Add sugar or simple syrup to taste if you prefer a sweeter drink. Simply leave it out if you like a less sweet beverage.
STRAWBERRIES, SLICED,If you prefer fresh strawberries to freeze-dried ones, you can use them in this recipe. Furthermore, freeze-dried strawberries are quite costly.
PINK DRINK WITH MATCHA COLD FOAM.
A Pink Drink is a pleasant combination of strawberry acai Refreshers, coconut milk, and strawberry fruit inclusions on its own. Each sip is even creamier and sweeter after being topped with a layer of matcha cold foam. Green tea that has been finely ground is known as matcha. Green is a natural hue.
- 4 tablespoons matcha latte powder
- 1-pint heavy cream (whipped)
- 3-4 packets of VIA Instant Refreshers by Starbucks® (Very Berry Hibiscus)
- 4 quarts of cold water
- 6 to 8 strawberries
- 2 cups coconut milk (unsweetened)
- In a small bowl, dissolve Starbucks® VIA Instant Refreshers (Very Berry Hibiscus) in cold water. Remove from the equation.
- Make matcha cold foam. Blend heavy whipping cream with Matcha Latte Mix for 20-30 seconds, or until a thick, whipped cream-like consistency is achieved.
- Strawberries should be cleaned and sliced.
- Get your glassware ready. Half-fill each glass with ice. Place 4-5 strawberry slices in each glass.
- Fill each glass with 1 cup of the Very Berry mixture. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut milk into the pan. To mix your drink, use a stirring spoon or a straw, and the color of your drink should shift to a lovely pink tone.
- Depending on the sort of milk you use in this recipe, there may be some separation. If you observe any separation, whisk your drink to integrate all the components.
- Layer your matcha whip on top of your pink liquid with a spoon. Spread the whip evenly on top of your drink with the spoon's bottom. Fill each glass with more matcha whip until it is filled.
- Serve garnished with strawberries, stirred in, and savored!
WHAT IT TASTES LIKE.
The sweetened matcha cold foam, which has a faint green flavor, is detected in the first sip. The strawberry from the Pink Drink is then added, giving it a delicious and creamy flavor. Since the matcha flavor isn't overpowering, it pairs well with the strawberry and fruity flavors of the Pink Drink. In general, matcha pairs well with anything sweet, such as strawberries, resulting in a pleasant and refreshing drink. Moreover, It's sweet, tangy, creamy, and slightly matcha-flavored. Preparation time is likewise under 10 minutes.Order black milk forther Now
This layered pink and green iced beverage is a well-known Pink Drink that has subsequently been added to the top Coffee hidden menu. Matcha and vanilla sweet cream cold foam are used to make this pink cocktail. All customers like pink drinks with vanilla cold foam and macha cold foam.