If you're a fan of the sweet and creamy flavor of caramel and the bold kick of espresso, then this Caramel Cappuccino recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings. This delicious coffee beverage is easy to make at home and is perfect for a cozy morning or an afternoon pick-me-up.
PREP TIME ：10 minutes
TOTAL TIME ：15 minutes
150cc frothy milk
● Espresso machine
● Milk frother
● Coffee mug
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Add 10cc of caramel syrup to your coffee mug.
2. Froth 150cc of milk using a milk frother until it's nice and frothy.
3. Pour the frothy milk into the mug with the caramel syrup
4. Pour the brewed espresso over the milk and caramel mixture.
5. Use a spoon to gently stir the mixture together, incorporating the caramel syrup and espresso with the frothy milk.
6. Enjoy your delicious and creamy Caramel Cappuccino!
● You can adjust the amount of caramel syrup to your liking, depending on how sweet you want your cappuccino to be.
● If you don't have a milk frother, you can use a French press or a whisk to froth your milk manually.
● Make sure to use freshly brewed espresso for the best flavor.