Looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot day? Look no further than this Caramel Cold Brew recipe! Made with rich and creamy caramel, smooth cold brew, and topped off with a layer of decadent cheese milk foam, this drink is sure to satisfy your cravings for something sweet and satisfying.
PREP TIME ：10 minutes
TOTAL TIME ：15 minutes
180g ice cubes
10cc caramel syrup
100cc cold brew coffee
30cc cheese milk
Cheese milk foam
5g cocoa powder
● Milk frother
● Mixing glass
● Measuring cups and spoons
● Ice cube tray
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour 10cc of caramel syrup over the ice cubes.
2. Pour 100cc of cold brew coffee over the caramel syrup and ice.
3. Add 30cc of cheese milk to a glass and blend on high speed until it becomes frothy and thick.
4. Pour the cheese milk over the cold brew coffee and caramel syrup.
5. Top off the drink with a generous layer of cheese milk foam.
6. Finish by dusting the top of the foam with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
7. Enjoy your delicious Caramel Cold Brew!
● You can adjust the amount of caramel syrup to suit your personal taste preferences.
● For an even richer flavor, try using a flavored cold brew coffee or adding a flavored syrup to the cheese milk foam.
● If you don't have cheese milk, you can substitute regular milk or your preferred milk alternative.