This Strawberry Matcha Latte is a refreshing and healthy beverage that combines the earthy flavor of matcha with the sweet and fruity taste of strawberries. Perfect for a hot summer day, this recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients.
PREP TIME ：10 minutes
TOTAL TIME ：15 minutes
10cc hot water
10g strawberry powder
150g ice cube
● Mixing bowl/ glass
● Milk frother
● Measuring cups and spoons
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Mix the matcha powder and honey until well combined.
2. Add hot water to the matcha mixture and stir until smooth.
3. Add the strawberry powder, and milk, Mix until smooth and frothy.
4. Add the Ice cube to the glass's bottom.
5. Pour the matcha mixture and strawberry mixture into the glass.
6. Add the cream top.
7. Garnish with a pinch of strawberry powder.
● You can adjust the sweetness of the latte by adding more or less honey.
● If you don't have strawberry powder, you can use fresh or frozen strawberries instead. Simply add them to the blender and blend until smooth.
● For a creamier texture, you can substitute the milk with your favorite non-dairy milk, such as almond or coconut milk.