Indulge in a sweet and rich caramel coffee that will satisfy your taste buds and give you that extra boost you need in the morning. This recipe combines the flavors of caramel and cocoa powder with a frothy milk and espresso base to create a decadent and delicious coffee that will have you coming back for more.
PREP TIME ：5 minutes
TOTAL TIME ：10 minutes
10cc caramel syrup
10g cocoa powder
30cc hot water
150cc frothy milk
A pinch of cocoa powder for garnish
● Espresso machine
● Milk frother
● Coffee mug
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Mix the caramel syrup and cocoa powder until well combined.
2. Add hot water to the caramel mixture and stir until dissolved.
3. Pour in the frothy milk on top of the caramel mixture.
4. Add the espresso shot to the milk and caramel mixture.
5. Add the cream top
6. Garnish with a pinch of cocoa powder.
7. Enjoy your delicious caramel coffee!
● If you don't have an espresso machine, you can substitute with a strong brewed coffee.
● Adjust the amount of caramel syrup and cocoa powder to your personal taste preferences.
● Use whole milk for the frothiest milk results