Dalgona coffee, also known as whipped coffee, is a trendy and delicious coffee beverage that originated in South Korea. This creamy and frothy coffee is made by whisking together instant coffee, sugar, and water until it turns into a fluffy and light caramel-colored foam. This foam is then added to cold milk and ice to create a refreshing and delightful coffee drink.
PREP TIME ：10 minutes
TOTAL TIME ：15 minutes
10g instant coffee
5g cocoa powder
180g ice cube
● Mixing bowl/glass
● Milk frother
● Measuring cups and spoons
● Tall glass
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar, cocoa powder, and water.
2. Using an electric frother, beat the mixture for 3-5 minutes until it turns into a light and fluffy foam.
3. Fill a tall glass with ice cubes and pour in the milk.
4. Pour the whipped coffee mixture over the milk.
● You can adjust the amount of sugar and instant coffee depending on your preference.
● You can also use different types of milk such as almond or soy milk to make a vegan version.
● This recipe makes one serving, but you can double or triple the ingredients to make more servings.
● Be sure to use instant coffee and not ground coffee as it will not work the same way.
● For a stronger coffee flavor, use less milk and more coffee foam.